Saturday, November 7, 2009

What unique quirk does your love have?



The Sun Newspaper use to have the "Love is..." cartoon and my mom has a drawer full of the clippings. My dad is the romantic and he worked away in Fort McMurray since I was in about grade 1. He would come home every other weekend - late on a Friday and leave Sunday afternoon - and then throughout the week mom and I would find these little cartoons hidden throughout the house. I remember the one on the piano the best, I think because it looked so much like my mom and dad when we'd gather around the piano and sing.

When we lived with my folks for 18 months I borrowed come of her clippings to surprise my husband the same way - finding some very applicable ones :)

A big thanks goes out to Kim Grove of New Zealand who originally created these perfect cartoons back in the 1960's!

No comments:

Post a Comment