Tuesday, November 10, 2009

God reads mail!

I had to let out a giggle - check out pastor Rod's blog today - "The Potential in a Seed". :) Link at bottom of page!

I have to stop trying to articulate what's on my mind
... time is one of those things I need to be a steward of ...
  • and carry on to complete the letter and cd for a young girl who is cutting and heading down a dangerous path;
  • carry on completing my "Messenger" paper to hopefully help bring unity to the body of Christ in Slave Lake;
  • to pray about the time and money spent in the Christian school in relation to the impact it makes in our world;
  • to pray about the family center I have dreamed about opening for years, vrs. a teaching career vrs. a no brainer job;
  • to pray for the friends God has on my heart
  • to spend time working on the school fundraiser
  • to go and make doctor appointments for my kids, do the shopping I promised we'd do,
  • and try to actually spend time loving on them!

And in it all
- abide in Christ
- dying to my selfish ways
- and trusting that there is potential in my seed(s)
... perhaps its not arrogant to think that it's that very potential that causes me to feel so 'thwarted on every side.'

No comments:

Post a Comment