Friday, September 25, 2009

Last day of week one...

Well, being tired is not a benefit to being focused! Today has gone alright so far.

TODAY:
coffee...

walnuts, banana, nectarine
2 jujubes

1 chocolate bar - (was doing well, should have passed it on to my kids when it was handed to me!)

That's all so far, I am about to go make supper...


Lettuce with a little bit of Miracle Whip, Vegie stir fry (Olive oil, peppers, celery, cucumber and a bit of salt and curry - fried till just between tender and crisp)

1 bowl chips and 1 diet Dr.Pepper

Rode bike to Celebrate Recovery

Instead of walking Tucker right after school (he was in big trouble!), I came down to the computer and started my first draft for my 'newletter' to the church body of Slave Lake! (**refer to my reflection of goals blog earlier this week ;D )
I am quite excited. I am sure there will be people who want to critique it ... but as long as it is constructive I won't mind. I think I have decided to use Ephesians 4:16 as the theme cover verse: "From Him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work." And I will launch the first one with a blurb on Ephesians 4:3 "Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace."

That's it for now ... Tomorrow is my first official check point!

I will come back and add in my activity and food that I do/have this evening before I go to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment