Monday, October 19, 2009

Week of songs?

My blogs have been too long, my apologizies...

Colossians
1 Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God.
2 Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things.

I confess I envy and am jealous of those with beautiful bodies.

Today ... 1/2 oats with b.sugar
lots of coffee, some jujubes, salad/chicken/banana, some chocolate chip thingys and some Nutella - of all things. Fries from oven, salad.
Samantha didn't want me to walk Tucker with her - stupid chore list.
Was going to go on treadmill and wallowed in self pity instead.
Did not want to blog or read Col.1!


"I Need You to Love Me" - Barlow Girls

Why? Why are You still here with me?
Didn't You see what I've done?
In my shame I want to run
And hide myself...

But its here I see the truth,
I don't deserve You...


But I need You to love me
and I won't keep my heart from You this time
And I'll stop this pretending
that I can somehow deserve

what I already have

I need You to love me
I, I have wasted so much time,
pushing you away from me,
I just never saw how You
could cherish me

Cause You are a God who has all things
and still you want me

Your love makes me forget what I have been
Your love makes me see who I really am
Your love makes me forget what I have been...
I need You to love me.

I'm not there yet ... much of my knowing is still just in my head and I desperately need my Father to break down the wall to my heart.

This song is also applicable to my man.


1 comment: