Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Choosing Voices

"...But the waves are calling out my name
and they laugh at me
reminding me of all the times I've tried before
and failed
The waves they keep on telling me
Time and time again, "Boy, you'll never win!"...

But the Voice of Truth tells me a different story
The Voice of Truth says, "Do not be afraid!"
And the Voice of Truth says, "This is for my glory"
Out of all the voices calling out to me
I will choose to listen and believe the Voice of Truth

...But the stone was just the right size
to put the giant on the gruond
And the waves they don't seem so high
from on top of them lookin' down
I will soar with the wings of eagles
When I stop and listen to the sound Jesus
singing over me

I will choose to listen and believe the Voice of Truth"
["Voice of truth" by Casting Crowns]

I had a much better sleep last night, and although I still got to bed much later then I desired, I am feeling much more ready for the day this morning. ...

Today: ...
1/2 cup oats, 1 Tbsp B sugar, 1/2 apple
3 coffee
salad, walnuts, apple
some Nutella
chicken stir fry made with olive oil

Walked Tucker 'with' running club
Walked Christine to Bell practice
Walked to pick up Christine - nope - Mrs. Hahn drove her home!!
Treadmill 20 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment