Monday, March 1, 2010

Monday Day1of 31

I was feeling very encouraged and excitement was building to take this 'ram by the horns' and get back in control; and then I spent the whole day trying to find the energy and will.

Didn't excercise this morning.
Did have a healthy smoothy with OJ, strawberries, banana, blueberries, acai powder. Plus took supplements.
I poured a coffee at work but only had one drink and threw the rest out.
I put a candy in my mouth and then spit it out.
I had a granola bar, an orange, and a taco salad with mostly lettuce, peppers and tomatoes in it.

But emotionally I have struggled all day in my job and to find energy.

I sat infront of the TV when I got home- thought I'd veg for 20 minutes and enjoy a morsel of dark chocolate I had set aside for weak moments - then I was going to go on treadmill/outside, and carry on with daily jobs. But then I got into a movie with my eldest. I had sesame seeds, a pickle, 2 Ryvita crackers with EDSmith jam ... and a little peanut butter...
By the time supper came I wasn't hungry. So I didn't eat... thinking to myself - 'just stop here and carry on - you can do this'.

I made an apple crisp with Tapioca flour and coconut - trying to be proactive in healthier snacks for my children and myself. I overate.

Now its after 9 - I have no energy for excercise, and feel grossly overfed.
Not the greatest start.

(PS - starting very swollen as I have had a lot of allergy foods last month.
Plus I really need to get my thyroid medication and order my hormone cream!
In hope that no one reads this - except for those who truly love me and pray for me - and for accountability sake I share - starting number 255)

No comments:

Post a Comment