Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Tuesday Day2of31

251
Had a smoothy with the acai powder and supplements.

A small bag of snap peas, another of sliced carrots, a granola bar, a small bit of black forsest ham and some of my apple crisp.
1 coffee with international creamer

sunflower seeds, chocolate square 'morsel', two ryvita crackers with jam and peanut butter - its crazy, I don't even really like it any more, but something is missing till I have it.

Made a shrimp recipe from the Fitness magazine my sister in law gave me for Christmas. My eldest wanted to try it and it wasn't bad at all. :) (although the two younger ones didn't care for it) It had shrimp, peppers, garlic, carrots, pistachios....

I was still hungry and had another granola bar.

Then I had more of my apple crisp.

Did drink more water.
No excercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment