Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunday Day14of31

The bad thing today was that I did have some peanut butter on my Ryvita crackers.
Ryvita crackers with honey, EDSmith jam and PB
2 coffee with creamer
Smoothie with Probiotics and Acai berry powder
more Ryvita
BBQ chicken and salad
2 pickles while cooking.

Treadmill - 30 minutes total - 10minProg.1 3.6, Stretch, 10minProg.2 3.6, 10minProg1 3.8 Floor excercises and stretch.

I have been pushing my excess body around and feeling my hips and ribs imagining what it would be like to be as thin as my body is ... I never have been slender. I have never looked in the mirror and seen a typical human female figure relected back. I also have been wondering what it would be like to like your body and to feel comfortable in it.
My husband deserves so much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment