Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 14 - IN CHRIST, liberty

Day 14 - IN CHRIST, I have liberty

It is for freedom that Christ has set us free.
Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery. Gal.5:1

For you, brethren, have been called to liberty;
only do not use liberty as an opportunity for the flesh,
but through love serve one another. Gal.5:13

Now the Lord is the Spirit;
and where the Spirit of the Lord is,
there is liberty. 2Cor.3:17

But beware lest somehow this liberty of yours become a stumbling block to those who are weak. 1Cor.8:9

But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty and continues in it,
and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work,
this one will be blessed in what he does. James 1:25

For this is the will of God,
that by doing good
you may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men—
as free, yet not using liberty as a cloak for vice,
but as bondservants of God.
Honor all people.
Love the brotherhood.
Fear God.
Honor the king. 1Peter2:15-17

1 comment:

  1. Because I'm forgiven, I am free to forgive.
    Because I'm loved, I am free to love.
    Because Jesus served me, I am free to serve others ...
    How will you and I use our freedom today?
    :D
    (for me personally, it's the first day of school for the grades I aid, volunteer parent work to be done this evening, and three beautiful children to pour my heart into.)

    ReplyDelete