Saturday, August 28, 2010

Days 1-4 verses

Day 1: CHRIST IS IN ME
The mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations,
but now is made manifest to the saints:
to whom God would make known what is the riches
of the glory of this mystery
among the Gentiles,
which is CHRIST IN YOU, the hope of glory. Col.1:26,27

I am crucified with Christ:
nevertheless I live;
yet not I,
but CHRIST LIVETH IN ME;
and the life which I now live in the flesh
I live by the faith of the Son of God,
who loved me and gave himself for me. Gal.2:20
(this has been a favorite verse of mine since high school)


Day 2: THE MIND OF CHRIST IS IN ME
The natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God,
for they are foolishness unto him;
neither can he know them,
because they are spiritually discerned…
BUT WE HAVE THE MIND OF CHRIST. I Cor. 2:14-16
I also think of Phil.2:5 that says
"Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus."
The mind is a major battle field for me, this is something I hold tight to.
Makes me think of the armor:
The helmet of salvation
-protecting the mind of Christ in me
The breastplate of righteousness
-it is His righteousness that holds me upright
The belt of Truth
-may all that is conceived in and birthed from me be Truth
The shoes of the gospel of peace
-May everywhere I go know His peace and good news
The sword of the Spirit/Word
-May I remember I battle NOT flesh and blood
-but principalities and powers...
The shield of faith
-it is the faith of Christ in me that thwarts the darts of the enemy.



Day 3: THE WISDOM OF CHRIST IS IN ME
But it is from Him that you have your life IN Christ Jesus,
Whom God MADE OUR WISDOM FROM GOD
(revealed to us a knowledge of the divine plan of salvation previously hidden, manifesting it as)
our righteousness (thus making us upright and putting us in right standing with God),
and our Consecration (making us pure and holy),
and our Redemption (providing our ransom from eternal penalty for sin).
1 Cor.1:30

I also read:
-"That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him." Eph.1:17
-For I will give you words and wisdom that none of your adversaries will be able to resist or contradict.Luke 21:15
-His intent was that now, through the church, the manifold wisdom of God should be made known to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly realms, according to his eternal purpose which he accomplished in Christ Jesus our Lord. In him and through faith in him we may approach God with freedom and confidence. Eph.3:10-12
-For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you and asking God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all spiritual wisdom and understanding.Col.1:9
- My purpose is that they may be encouraged in heart and united in love, so that they may have the full riches of complete understanding, in order that they may know the mystery of God, namely, Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. I tell you this so that no one may deceive you by fine-sounding arguments.Col.2:2-4
-Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God.Col.3:16
-If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.James 1:5
-But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere. James 3:17

Day 4: THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST IS IN ME
Do you not discern and understand that you are God's temple,
and that God's Spirit has His dwelling in you?
I Cor.3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment